The Button Box Transition
- The Button Box, Inc. has had more than 35 wonderful years of life. Now, as owner Doug Creighton approaches partial retirement, some big changes are in store for The Button Box in 2022.
- 1) RETAIL SALES
- All retail sales will end as of the end of business on March 31, 2022.
The store will close permanently at that time.
- If you currently have a concertina on order, your order will be filled. We will contact you with further information about payment and delivery.
- If you have an instrument on consignment, we will do our best to sell it prior to March 31. If it has not sold by then, we will be contacting you to return the instrument to you.
- 2) REPAIRS
- Good news: Bob Snope is NOT retiring! Repair services will continue as The Button Box evolves into The Button Box Repair Shop. Doug and Bob will continue supporting repair services.
- The business will shift over to being The Button Box Repair Shop on April 1, 2022. For repairs initiated before April 1, please continue to contact the Button Box through email or phone.
Watch this website for information on The Button Box Repair Shop coming soon, including information on how to initiate a repair after March 31st.